This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you make friends?
06-12-2013, 04:48 PM
How do you make friends?
At school it's very hard for me to make freinds the call me weird just because I'm different NO I do not have a Facebook nor twitter or a big house and YES I do like retro and drawing there just jelious because I can actually draw. I'm a Fagget and a retard loser? That's the best they got? I am a good person with a creative mind I just want some friends. I'm sick of going home crying my eyes out. They all hate me. Please help.... Please...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2013, 05:01 PM

Well i find that just going and talking to the people who seem interesting to you. I don't mean go to a random group and start a conversation but try in the classroom if that doesn't work join a club or group you may not think its fun but it is and you get to know people really well.

Ads

06-12-2013, 05:08 PM

This isn't what you're going to want to hear, but to make friends you most likely will have to initiate it, rarely do people initiate conversations. Try not to set too many standards for potential friends, I've often found great, unique qualities in what seemed like plain, boring people. Try to talk to people you know have similar interests as you. Good luck.
06-12-2013, 05:13 PM

I was at the same situation..you know what I did?Ive changed schools,even though I didn't want to,but I'm happy I did because I met AWESOME people there..
I met this girl who loves drawing and anime and she's so like me!
You can change..if your school is some kind of "fancy school" try to go to a less fancy one,because people who are "like a lady" or "like a gentlemen" use to be in those big schools lol
You can ask some people how are the students in their schools,or ask your mom's friends about their kids school,if you find some good information about some school,tell your mom how you feel and you want to change
Good luck