This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you use the concert ticket with other person's name on the ticket?
06-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Can you use the concert ticket with other person's name on the ticket?
So the Paramore tickets for Sound academy 2013 (on may 13th) concert that I bought a week ago through this reseller website called Stubhub arrived (became downloadable) today. When I downloaded and saw the ticket, it had other people's name on the tickets. So I was wondering if I would be able to use these tickets for the concert? I'm also wondering if there's anyway I can confirm if the tickets are the right tickets (want to know how the tickets look like for other people) and I'm the only one with these downloadable tickets? I'm wondering this because I know if other people were to use same tickets before me, mine would become invalid.

Thank you very much in advance for the answers! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2013, 07:14 PM

Hello Lurby

My name is Jennifer, and I'm writing from StubHub's Executive Customer Care Team. I certainly understand your concerns when purchasing tickets through a secondary marketplace such as StubHub.com. Rest assured our FanProtect Guarantee ensures you receive valid tickets! While we do offer multiple forms of delivery, Electronic Download is actually the most popular for our buyers as it is much faster than regular shipping and also less expensive due to lower shipping costs. As a fan-to-fan marketplace, other fans like you can list tickets they cannot use right on our site. We can't change the names on the actual tickets, so it's common that the original buyer's name is on the ticket. This should not cause any issue at the venue.

I hope this helps ease your concerns. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out at yourfeedbackmatters@stubhub.com, or find us on Twitter @StubHub. Thank you for your interest!

Sincerely,

Jennifer M.
StubHub Executive Customer Care
http://www.StubHub.com
Twitter- @StubHub

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply