This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP?! What do you think?!?!?
06-12-2013, 07:11 PM
HELP?! What do you think?!?!?
If you don't like Justin Bieber, can you not read this? I don't want hate. Anyways, I made a Twitter account a few days ago. I'm a huge Belieber and so I decided to tweet Justin Bieber. I started off with posting "#JustinIsOurEverything <3 <3 <3" because it was trending. Then that's when it started. After that, I tweeted about Justin Bieber, but not directly to him "He see's everything." Then on the same day, he tweeted "i see". I freaked out a little but thought it was just a coincidents. Then the next day I tweeted "@JustinBieber Promise you won't leave. #Beliebers." And the next day he tweeted "#38MillionBeliebers #38MillionBeliebersStrong #FAMILY thru thick and thin #PROUD and not going anywhere. Love u all & Thank u for Believing." Notice he wrote that he's not going anywhere? Then the yesterday day I tweeted "@justinbieber You here for us together and forever? Right?" And then he tweeted "will u always be there?" And I responded by "@JustinBieber Forever, I promise." I feel like were having a conversation but I'm probably just thinking to hard. To see if maybe he was looking at my tweets I tweeted just now "@justinbieber Feeling like someones responding to you, but really your just thinking to hard."
What do you think? Do you think this is just a coincidence? Am I just over reacting? Help.

P.S. I know I posted this twice. I don't need you to tell me. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2013, 07:18 PM

Cookies.

Ads

06-12-2013, 07:23 PM

He was probably reading your tweets
06-12-2013, 07:34 PM

Justin Bieber is trash, he's just doing that to keep his ignorant fans in love with him.