This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a ton of likes on my fb page?
07-14-2013, 06:36 PM
How to get a ton of likes on my fb page?
How do I advertise it and where? I've done it on my regular page but no one except a few have liked it. Tried sharing in no one likes it. How to I advertise for lots of likers? What websites can i advertise or share it on for free? How do i make it get likes fast without paying for likes. https://www.facebook.com/ImNotSorryThatImNotSorry

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2013, 06:47 PM

posting it here doesn't get you any likes either

Ads

07-14-2013, 07:01 PM

I'm not entirely sure, but liking all of your own comments probably gives you a bad image. In my opinion.
07-14-2013, 07:16 PM

ask your friends to share it with their friends
07-14-2013, 07:32 PM

You can advertise on Facebook. It costs a bit of money and you pay per click of the advert. Go to the Promote your page when in the settings.

However, I have looked at your page and there are millions of pages out there, who post things like you do, and frankly they seriously irritate most Facebook users. I would not bother advertising. Also, I see you have liked all your own posts, which just makes it seem desperate.

Don't post it on here either, because this is not the place for this.
07-14-2013, 07:45 PM

posting the image but the image must touch the heart of all the Facebook users.
07-14-2013, 07:59 PM

Join different groups according to your interest and you can post your updates with your facebook link.........i think that is the best free option from which you can increase your likes !!
07-14-2013, 08:07 PM

Share with your friends and then get their friends to share with their friends.
07-14-2013, 08:18 PM

Actul SEO Media provide you help about Facebook fan page to get more like, and introduce yourself (Your Content)completely in attractive way to front of real world. Facebook is on the top of all social networking sites in the internet.

Here we are with lots of suitable packages which will help you getting huge number of Facebook likes to your fan pages. Now you can earn Facebook likes and increase the number of likes to your Facebook fan pages.

thanks
07-14-2013, 08:20 PM

May be by group posting !!