This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to hide all photos on facebook from everyone?
07-14-2013, 06:55 PM
How to hide all photos on facebook from everyone?
Ok so everything that I put up myself or that I was tagged in (bar my profile and cover picture), I want to make private. I've tried searching the internet but I can't get a straight answer that works.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2013, 07:07 PM

When you are looking at all the albums, go over the desired one and click on the little icon that says "everyone " and change it to the lock "only me"

Ads

07-14-2013, 07:16 PM

Go to your privacy settings and look for photo's, change your settings to "only me:.
07-14-2013, 07:31 PM

Don't get facebook and don't put pictures on it if you have one.
07-14-2013, 07:44 PM

If you are tagged in a picture that someone else had uploaded on their profile you can't set those to private because they aren't your picture but you can untag your self so it won't show up on your profile. Then you can go to your photos on your Facebook and under edit album you can choose public, just friends, or only me. Choose only me and only you can see them. But if only you can see them why upload them in the first place. Just delete them.
07-14-2013, 07:53 PM

it all depends on which pictures... you cannot hide tagged pictures....

read this
07-14-2013, 08:01 PM

Whatever is posted online has the ability to be spread about - if you don't want people to see pictures then don't put them online. Simple. You can delete your photos and hope that no one has copied them yet.

If you don't want people to tag you then delete the profile - takes away the tags or you have to go through each one and delete them manual