This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone tell me what's used for what?
10-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Can someone tell me what's used for what?
Facebook, linked in, Google blogs, Twitter, etc.

I have a bunch of family photos (and some sound and video files) I want to put on a website just for family. I also would like to post some stuff more publicly about the town where I live. I'd also like to network and stay in touch with friends. I also want to make use of more of today's technology trends. (I'm fairly technical, but my knowledge ends about 10 years ago!)

Any suggestions on how I might get started?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 03:49 PM

Fcaebook - is like you connet with your friends. like if your friends have facebook, you can chat with them, share pictures, and send mails.

Google Blog is like posting blogs, and stuff you do. the difference is you're not conncted o friends. people come to you. its like having your own little website.

Twitter is a website where you update what your doing. like sharing your thoughts, its short, fast, and easy.

From you describtion, i'd say facebook.
It allows you to connect with friends, upload pictures and let you set if you want the pictures for public or private or just for your friend.

hope i helped (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply