This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I get so many likes on Facebook?
07-15-2013, 04:37 AM
Why do I get so many likes on Facebook?
Before you judge, hear me out. I know Facebook isn't a big deal but I have always wondered how I am able to get decent amount of likes on my Facebook statuses. It's normally 25+ a post most of the time but not all the time. I'm 22 years old. Thing is, I've never really thought of myself as popular and I'm not the most outgoing person but people who I come across say I'm a character and that I have a tv voice lol. But that's it, I'm not trying to sound self centered in really not, I just understand how I can make a statement and pull off the likes that I do. In high school, I wasn't shy or nerdy but I was a bit reserved and wasn't as loud as some of the other outgoing people. I just don't get it, there ate some people who get zero likes all the time and do t get me wrong i have those days too but for the most part I get a pretty good amount and from people who barely know me or are just acquaintances, I don't have any real close friends, I guess I'm kind of a loner but I do go out when I can to hangout with people whenever there is something happening. So I'm just curious of why? Please no rude answers I'm just curious. I'm a college graduate with a job Im just bored and want some input.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2013, 04:49 AM

What's the example of your post in Facebook?
I guess it depends on what you say in your status.

Ads

07-15-2013, 04:56 AM

Either your posts were/are funny or inspiring, or something that gets people's attention. Or maybe they just pay attention to your stuff because you have a great personality or people in general have a high level of respect for you.