This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to find out sombodys email through facebook?
07-15-2013, 04:46 AM
How to find out sombodys email through facebook?
bassicaly im trying to email my mrs somthing without her knowing so how can i find out her email through facebook. thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2013, 04:59 AM

Go to her profile.. Click on about.. Should be there if its not hidden

Ads

07-15-2013, 05:04 AM

Sorry man, but you can't do it unless the person has it visible in their preferences. Maybe you could do it illegally, but obviously I am not supporting that.
07-15-2013, 05:07 AM

If she is your 'Mrs.' you would know her email address.

People on this site are here to try and help people................but not to do illegal things...........like stalking maybe?
07-15-2013, 05:15 AM

Go to their profile. Change the url from "www.facebook.com/blahblahblah" to "graph.facebook.com/blahblahblah". Get their ID from the there (it will say id= then the id). On PC, open Notepad (Right click notepad and "Run as Administrator") in Notepad, select File>Open and open: "C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/hosts" add another line at the end of "hosts" that says "205.186.156.60 http://www.facebook.com # (Put the ID here)" (no quotes) and press Control+S to save the file, then close the window and restart your browser. Open faebook and go to their profile, change www. to graph. again, and her email should be there.