This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IS FACEBOOK a TIME-WASTER or OPPORTUNITY-GIVER?
07-15-2013, 06:14 AM
IS FACEBOOK a TIME-WASTER or OPPORTUNITY-GIVER?
Is facebook even worth it??

Having one can definitely waste your time while you could actually be LIVING IT or working towards your goals without the added distraction.

But on the other hand, it helps you meet people, get dates, find out about job opportunites, etc.

What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2013, 06:20 AM

aint nobody ever got a good opportunity off facebook girl

Ads

07-15-2013, 06:24 AM

I think it just depends on how you use it, facebook can definitely cause drama and break up relationships, it can also make you lose your job, some business's will check your Facebook to see what you are like and what you do, well I heard the bigger corps use it. But I think it depends on how you use it and what you use it for, I think facebook isn't bad for you if you use it in moderation personally I'm not a fan of FB tho, too much drama and family and all that so by the time I deleted most of the people I was having issues with there was no point for me to have a Facebook.
07-15-2013, 06:33 AM

it depends on how you use it

it's meant just to stay in touch with your friends

if you use it to meet new people or to see how popular you can get, then it's a waste of time
07-15-2013, 06:45 AM

It totally depends upon you. If you are taking it as an opportunity then there are lot more things to do like create a page, you can run an ad related to your page and promote it to increase your business opportunities.