This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I report a photo that my friend posted of me?
07-15-2013, 08:43 AM
Should I report a photo that my friend posted of me?
I've asked her several times to take the picture down. I hate how I look in it and all she can say is when she gets a chance. Meanwhile she has time to post stuff on Facebook. I'm thinking of going through extremes by reporting the photo just to show her that I can be that way toward her for not honoring my request.
Yeah I know its vain but its more important than the friendship if she is going to disrespect me like that. I know that they won't automatically take the photo down and she'll have to do it but at least I'll know what kind of friend she is and then I can just end the friendship.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2013, 08:46 AM

Yes, report her, seeing has she won't remove it then go ahead and do it. She is not showing much respect to you.

Ads

07-15-2013, 08:54 AM

If you feel really uncomfortable with the picture, then i would definitely report the photo, You've asked her several times and if she still did not remove it, obviously she is not taking you seriously.
07-15-2013, 08:58 AM

It's a simple case of forgetting.

tell her when both you and here are active on facebook. And make her do it now. I highly doubt she is keeping it there deliberately.

If worse comes to worse report it.

By the way with photos. While you think it looks horrible its highly likely no one else thinks that. Most people wouldn't give it 2 seconds thought.

Just saying. Basic human nature to hate how we look in photos. Especially when they are public.
07-15-2013, 09:03 AM

You already know what kind of friend she is by her refusal to comply with your request.

And it's a reasonable request, no matter why. You shouldn't have to justify yourself.

Since you have already asked her several times and she has refused, which is disrespectful, even contemptible and offensive - correct action would be to report it. I wouldn't bother telling her, either. She's had more than her fair chance.

Any trouble it causes her is own fault.

There are other remedies, too. But you may not want to make such a big deal out of it.
07-15-2013, 09:12 AM

I think you should report it, I had a friend that post a picture that I comment the name of my crush and I delete it cause I accidentally comment it, so when she posted it I see it then she block mail me.I convince her by blocking her. When we go to school she block mail me again, but I cry so she doesn't say anything. That's a bad thing to do, if you doesn't like it. Hope it helps.