This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to see exaactly who liked my profile picture?
07-15-2013, 04:06 PM
how to see exaactly who liked my profile picture?
i have 150+ likes in my profile picture. yesterday nobody had liked my pic but todday when i woke up i saw that 8 people liked my pic.actually the notification says: "friend one,friend two and other 6 friends likes your profile picture. where can i see who are those 6 more friends?
i do click where it says 6 friends but anyware i click in the notification it just browse me to my profile picture
i know that i can see who has liked my pic but the problem is that i dont remember if a friend had already liked it or just liked it today once i have so many likes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2013, 04:18 PM

You click where it says "6 other friends"

Ads

07-15-2013, 04:26 PM

Go to your profile picture then click on the "__ others like this" By clicking on this option, a list of friends will appear, there you can see all your friend's name who liked your profile picture.
07-15-2013, 04:31 PM

To See the Other People you have to Click The Others On the Likes To See the Rest of the Likes Thats The Only Way There is No Way to Check when the Actual Time Was