This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can i do to get my money back?
07-15-2013, 07:39 PM
What can i do to get my money back?
Hi recently i tried to buy some poker chips on Zynga poker through facebook,(72mill). How ever after i entered my card details i got a pop up saying " that there is some problem, try again later or contact your branch". So i though the money has not been taken, Because facebook is american and i am from UK there was some issue. Next day i found out that £17.61 was taken from my bank account by facebook and i have not received any chips from the game, and when i checked my purchase history on facebook and it was empty. So i have been charged for nothing? Can i claim a charge back or is this fraud or what can i do to get my money back. I am confused on what to do.

Thanks
The transaction was not made cuase my purchase history is empty. the price for the 72mil was £17.16 which has been taken. what do i tell my bank. i want to report a fraud? or i didnt authorise this.?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2013, 07:47 PM

Did you get any confirmation email?

Ads

07-15-2013, 07:59 PM

facebook didnt take your money, zynga did

so contact zynga about it, and if they dont respond, just contact your bank and have them deal with it
07-15-2013, 08:05 PM

It could possibly take you a long time to sort out getting your money back and isn't worth going to court for, so if I were you, I'd put it down to experience and give up the gaming. In the meantime, maybe spread the word via your FB account not to use the Zynga site, or to pay for anything via FB?
07-15-2013, 08:08 PM

All you can do is report the transaction to your card provider and the police. You have been robbed, voluntarily. They also have your bank card information, so they will be shortly draining your account, opening charge accounts in your name and generally putting you into bankruptcy. Police are 24/7 so call them immediately. Also, notify your bank. There should be a 24 hour line that you can use to report lost or stolen cards.
07-15-2013, 08:24 PM

ORGASM