This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do a lot of celebs beg for attention?
10-12-2012, 03:59 PM
Why do a lot of celebs beg for attention?
On Twitter, the 1D members ask fans to trend things for them. Miley Cyrus asked people to vote for her twice in the TCAs...well, one was more or a demand. She was like, "My fans gotta vote for me!" Justin Bieber constantly demands his fans watch his music videos. And then Austin Butler dates Vanessa Hudgens and drags her to the paparazzi every day to get his pic taken with her. Demi Lovato does the same thing as JB. These people are already celebs! Why do they try so hard to get more noticed? I swear that Zac Efron is the only decent celeb left...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 04:07 PM

Because that is the definition of a 'celebrity'. A human being with not a shred of dignity left in them.

Ads

Yes, you see, Zac Efron is trying to maintain his dignity and that is why I love him and not those other desperate attention seeking stupid idiots out there. It's because they think they have all the money in the world and that they are very beautiful/fit/handsome, whatever. And take everything for granted.

It's their job. They get paid to create interest and to get people to pay attention to certain things. They are, themselves, one of those products for which they need to generate interest.

It's really no different than a shoe salesperson trying to convince you to look at more expensive shoes or that you need new shoes.

Josh Hutcherson and Robert Pattinson are decent (and utterly fit too!!!!). Some 'celebraties' are just like that, but so are ordinary people. Everyone knows someone who tries to be the center of attention. It is a celebrates job to be in the spotlight, it's just who they are.

I don't think celebraties are bad. They're ordinary people who have done something known with their lives and all they ask is for you love and respect and know that what they're doing is going appreciated. YES, some are annoying, but most people are! It is just nature!

I know you're not going to vote for me because I have spoken against your question, but please consider what I have said. Thank you.