This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who uses TWITTER !?!?!?!?!?
10-12-2012, 04:03 PM
who uses TWITTER !?!?!?!?!?
lol on twitter #ripbelieberellie is trending, apparently a belieber committed suicide lastnight because justin wouldnt notice her, which i think is a huge bullshit story because she tweeted about it a million times before the end of the night. Anyone else think this is bull ? heres her twitter https://twitter.com/TheBiebzy
Did you hear it from her parents themselves? Wouldn't the police be all up on her twitter trying to solve this case? Alot more would be happening if she really did commit. She put on twitter it was because she wasn't getting noticed by justin. I know MANY people who have committed, and they don't go around posting it all over facebook, or twitter, or any social networking site. They go do it, and usually don't tell anybody. She IS looking for attention and wanting justin to notice her that way, don't be so quick to believe shit

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 04:11 PM

Mmmmmm..... dat girl is mentally fucked

Ads

10-12-2012, 04:11 PM

No, it's not, she really did commit suicide. I don't know what for, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't for that reason in my opinion but you never know. People can make rumors and make the story seem silly, but something could've been going on at her home that no one knew about. You don't know what she was dealing with. It isn't funny so i don't know why you said lol in the beginning. It's serious and sad and heartbreaking. I didn't know her at ALL not even her twitter, and it's really upsetting and I cried. It's not "bull", maybe the reason why she did it that people are saying is, but im not sure. but please be more compassionate. #RipBelieberEllie