This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why i have i been blocked for 7 days on facebook?
07-16-2013, 07:00 AM
why i have i been blocked for 7 days on facebook?
i had facebook and it got hacked so i made a new one up and evveryone i had i ree added then i got a message when i logged in the day after
sayin i been block for added people i dont know when i havent has anyone else had this ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2013, 07:12 AM

You sent too many friend requests at one time, and the people you sent them too didn't accept them right away, so because you sent a bulk of unanswered friend requests, facebook thinks you are sending them to people you don't know, and therefore you've been blocked for violating the rule.

The only way to really solve this is to let your friends know individually that you have a new facebook so they will know to add or accept you.

Ads

07-16-2013, 07:20 AM

may be it is cause of unknown friend request or people who you don;t know.
or may be security reason, or illegal content posting Facebook wall
07-16-2013, 07:26 AM

You have been blocked for violating the rules of facebook. You have sent too many friend requests at the one time and the people didn't accept them right away. facebook thinks you are sending them to people you don't know and they gone unanswered.