This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i facebook message this person?
07-16-2013, 10:50 AM
should i facebook message this person?
I am 20 and currently have no friends, well im in the process of trying to make new ones. Anyway, i met this girl on friday at a group interview anyway i found her facebook cause she has a unique name. I was going to message her and say:

Hey remember me from friday Wink etc etc etc......

and try to add her as a facebook friend.

Problem - i dont use facebook, never. I have only ever uploaded 5 pictures, nothing is shown on my wall, my friends list is not shown, i private everything. So basically im a loser in facebook standards.

I could just say i don't use facebook much

Would you think this is weird. Or should i just give it a go and see if she replies. I mean i have nothing to lose.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2013, 10:56 AM

DO IT!!!
Say something like "sorry that i'm adding you like this, it's just that you're a pretty cool person"
Just make sure she doesn't end up thinking you're a weirdo. Make sure she gets to know you and that she'll will wish to know more about you. You can get addicted to a person once you find him/her interesting. So make sure your life's an interesting piece of work to her! Smile

Note: this could make it harder but, stay yourself. Not saying that if you're not a social person that you should stay that way, but just don't go saying you've been in the army and stuff if it's not true lol

And dude, you should really get some friends, it's not that difficult if you're in the right place, join a boxing club or something.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply