This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Draft a Facebook Page?
07-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Draft a Facebook Page?
Hi all,

I am a researcher for a medical school and we are in the stages of creating a Facebook/Twitter page for our division. We intend to use the pages to better inform our patients, connect with other organizations, and have greater exposure.

Before we actually create a profile (i.e. Facebook), is there a way to draft one before actually creating it? I want to show the staff what could go live if we follow this plan of action.

Thank you!
Excellent! Thank you all Smile I am not an expert in FB, so I did not know there was an option.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2013, 07:15 PM

I am not aware of any drafting method.

But you could create a page on Facebook but not publish/make it live, so that only the admin account (creator) can see and interact with it.

Ads

07-16-2013, 07:28 PM

Yes.

Simply create the page in Facebook, and make sure it is "Unpublished".
You can give other people a right to see it before it gets published by giving them one of several admin roles, or just demonstrate the page to them.

When you are ready to launch it you hit "Publish this page", to make it visible to the rest of the world.