This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will you think that facebook is a waste of time?
07-16-2013, 07:49 PM
Will you think that facebook is a waste of time?
Think as a student, people and a SEO Executive, Old man, young man

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2013, 07:51 PM

Facebook is not 100% a waste of time, you can use it for social activities but u need to be careful. Facebook can also be a waste of time because there are many security flaws. You may get hacked and the hacker will use your account to do bad things. There are many things they can do. There are also many scams on facebook, so face book is a waste of time depending on how you use it.

Ads

07-16-2013, 07:54 PM

I think,it depends on the user.facebook is made to socialize with others in cyber world.but today i can observe that facebook,nowadays becomes a bit boring and waste of time bcoz of dumb posts and filthy words are used cassualy,,,it's getting a bit insensible,,,

Well,that's just my idea.
07-16-2013, 08:02 PM

I own a Facebook account. Facebook is a social web-site, it's distracting, I can't go a day w/o checking my account. But, it is a waste of time. So you're sitting in front of your computer looking at Facebook, when surely you can be doing something that takes your time "wisely". After being held up on many occasions b/c of Facebook, I don't go on there often.
07-16-2013, 08:07 PM

Acoording to me its not the waste of the time as frm facebook we can chat with our old friends and our neigbours.
07-16-2013, 08:16 PM

yes but if you do it very less often. most of people are getting edicted slowly to it u should keep an eye to it so ........... and no its not waste of time u can meet your old friends there so it is good
07-16-2013, 08:32 PM

You are much more beautiful than your profile picture. You are much more interesting than your profile. To be honest, I only use Facebook for its chat (personal message) feature so I can talk to people who I haven't got their phone numbers. The rest is pathetic. You have 638 friends but you only have 4 true friends. Do you get my gist? Only chat on it don't waste time on the other shet it's got.
07-16-2013, 08:47 PM

It already is. I mean it's lame and you can't really do nothing with it except for like pages, post status updates, upload too many pics. It's overall boring.
07-16-2013, 09:03 PM

Make a rule only visit it twice a week
07-16-2013, 09:17 PM

If you are talking about getting website traffic and SEO, Facebook is not a waste of time. This is always the best way to get a lot of traffic because billions of people are using it around the globe. I suggest you try to look for ways to benefit from social media sites like Facebook. If you need some help in getting website traffic, you can try using http://guaranteedtrafficformula.com/.