This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How come on my phone it says I'm following them, but on the laptop it doesn't?
07-16-2013, 08:50 PM
How come on my phone it says I'm following them, but on the laptop it doesn't?
So I've clicked on this persons profile before (Never clicked add friend or anything at all)
And I happened to click on their profile the other day, and I was on my phone, and it said 'Following', and there was no option to 'unfollow' them, so I was like ahhh... what the heck!!! I was scared that they'd be able to see that I was 'following' them and thought I was a stalker or something). So I blocked them. And then, I decided to unblock them a few days later, and again, It still said 'following' on the phone.
So I went on their profile on my laptop, and it didn't say anything about me following them?
I'm really confused, like, it's happened with another person too... And then with other people, it doesn't happen with? (I'm not fb friends with any of them)
Please help! So confused!
Don't worry! I figured out that 'following' just meant you could see who the person that you clicked on was following, ahhhh I feel so stupid!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2013, 08:54 PM

I had this happen. If you let others use your phone they may have subscribed on your account not realizing it. I also believe there is a new form of marketing on Facebook where all you have to do is like some page and it displays as a subscription from your phone. It may also be because on your laptop you don't use the mobile Facebook but the full site Facebook so it displays differently. If you have subscribed to someone before and unsubscribed it may have not updated the info on your phone but through your laptop it did. The mobile and full site Facebook sometimes over lap info if logged into both at a point in time and edited info on one but not the other. No one hacked you though, sometimes weird stuff happens.

Ads

07-16-2013, 09:00 PM

Probably a Error With the PC Or the Mobile Phone One Of them is Not Showing it Correctly