This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i add my friends?
07-16-2013, 11:49 PM
how can i add my friends?
how can i search u in facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2013, 11:50 PM

At the top of the website, there is a search bar, that says, "Search for people, places and things." If you click on this and type your friends name, search results will come up, and after finding their account, you can click "Add Friend." This will send them a request to be their friend.

Ads

07-16-2013, 11:52 PM

you can search your friends on the top center of the screen where you can type your friends name which shows the people having the name which you searched this doesn't give you the accurate people who you are searching because there are many people having same name so if you need to add your friend then ask their name and search them if you got to difficult on selecting the person than you can type the persons email address which gives you accurate profile because as you know we need a email address in order to open a facebook account so you can search easily by typing the email address and enter the persons profile and as you on the right side there is +1 add friend so click it and you have requested that person to be friend