This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When I try to add my workplace to my facebook page it links to the wrong workplace?
07-17-2013, 02:14 AM
When I try to add my workplace to my facebook page it links to the wrong workplace?
I've been trying to add the pub I work at to my Facebook page, and some of my colleagues have managed it but for some reason when I try to do it the correct one doesn't come up and if I just hit the one at the bottom which just says the pub name without a thumb nail it then links to the wrong place, I also can't find an option on the correct page to add it to my own profile as my workplace. I don't understand how to do it with the right page so any help would be much appreciated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2013, 02:30 AM

it could be that the place may not want to have its information on facebook and this could be a privacy issue i would be very careful in what infor you put up on facebook as people can pick it up wrong and also your employers may not like their info posted up online

Ads

07-17-2013, 02:45 AM

Editing your work information on Facebook is a simple and important process, especially if... ... Click on the "Edit" link next to the "Profile" tab. 3. Click on the " Work" tab on the next page. ... How to Delete Work on Facebook · How to Get Rid of My Work Information on My Facebook Wall · How to Add Work Place to Facebook ...