This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do the WWE fans make things trend on Twitter?
10-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Why do the WWE fans make things trend on Twitter?
It just gives WWE fuel to keep promoting it and shoving it down our throats. It is very irritating, why do the fans feel it necessary to do it? Why don't they trend "StopUsingTwitter" or "PGSucks" or "RememberBenoit" something like that

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 04:27 PM

Dude you are right. But most of the viewers are none other than small kids.

Ads

That's the point to promote. Fans do it to feed information to share there opinions just like this yahoo answers. Its just all in the area of publicity and admiration.

I hate you I know you have been working with thom and dolph to get my e feds taken down I am going to do the same and get every one who is in my e fed to report you.

They should trend
PGSUCKS
and
HEELCENA
and
FUCK VINCE

Most of the time it's just because people are talking about it and never really intended for it to trend.But there are some that do it on purpose.For example in the middle of a promo The Rock says "Bootstoasses" trending world wide with no cell phone or computer in sight

I am not into Internet stalking so I do not have a twitter, you must be shaking in your boots bork and his legion of dorks are going to report you PML.

silly rabbit don't they know the internet population is 75% trolls and 24% sheep and 1% for error?

I'd love everyone to trend something like "RememberBenoit" or something during any WWE shows. It'll teach Vince to stop cramming Twitter down our throats.