This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend doesnt trust me, and has a problem with me looking at celebs online and tested me?
10-12-2012, 04:24 PM
My boyfriend doesnt trust me, and has a problem with me looking at celebs online and tested me?
Ok, here goes, ive been in a relationship with my current bf for about 10 months now.. i love him so much its incredible. He has made me feel more complete than any man ever has and there are so many great qualities about him.. there are also a few small negative ones as well.. he cant leave my past in the past, and he has a problem with me having a facebook, twitter, and myspace, all of which i had before i met him, i told him i have no problem showing him everything on there but sumhow this issue keeps arising.. there is no reason for him to not trust me or doubt me.. Ok now to the next issue.. I like to read entertainment gossip online (mediatakeout.com bossip.com) all harmless websites, however he doesnt like these sites.. he tries to make me feel like i am a groupie for following and reading up on these things, when i just look to see new fashion trends, new info on musicians, just basic entertainment info. I dont try to reach out on websites and contact celebs or anything like that.. well the other day i was lookin at mediatakout while me and my bf were watchin a basketball game.. well he knew i was on the site, and the first thing that comes up is an article about kanye west nude pics being leaked out.. well that wasnt even an article i particularly cared about or wanted 2 see (i mostly like looking at articles about female celebs) so he asked what the article was about.. and i told him oh i guess some nude pics got out of kanye.. well he tells me to click the link and look @ the pics.. i said i dont care about that article.. which i didnt.. so he says again to just look.. so i clicked the link.. 2 days later he flips out saying why i was looking at d*ck on his laptop and all kinds of crazy shit, saying he was testing me to see if i would really click it and look.. i was like are you serious??? then he was sayin just because i tell you to do it, your gunna do it??? would u jump of a bridge if i told u??? would u have sex with someone else if i told you to do it??? i feel like his way of checkin to see if im a trustworthy person was just crazy, and messed up!!! I really love and care for him, and I dont care about looking at pics of other guys online and things like that.. i am 110% satisfied with how my boyfriend looks and dont feel i need anything/anyone else.... can you offer your opionion on the situation?? am i in the wrong looking at these sites?? does he have a legit reason not wanting me on there??? would it cause harm to a relationship??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 04:32 PM

I think he is a controlling person, just for mentioning about facebook and the rest. Before long if you let him ? He will forbid you all these sites, so stand your ground with him. Because you with him does NOT mean he owns you.
Usually men that test girlfriend or spouse are NOT trustworthy ! So you keep an eye open.
He wants to control your every move beware of his behavior.

Ads

I had a marriage break up over this. My advice?
Wonderful song by Simon and Garfinkel, many many years ago, discusses this. It is called "50 ways to leave your lover"...
Some of the words are:
Just walk out the back Jack
Make a new plan Stan
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't have to discuss much,
Just drop off the key, Lee,
And set yourself free!

Hes blowing everything way out of proportion :/. Idk what would cause him to react how he does when your not doing anythin wrong. You need a have a sitdown with him and say he needs to change and that hes making alot out of nothing. Try to make him see how silly he is being... If he loves you he must understand you and be sesative to your feelings since you did nothing wrong. Idk if i helped Sad but i hope you fix it.