This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Facebook not secure nowadays?
07-17-2013, 11:42 AM
Why is Facebook not secure nowadays?
I have my posts set to friends only, yet they are displayed to the public. How difficult is it to make a secure network?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2013, 11:52 AM

Impossible to make a secure network. That's how difficult it is.

Ads

07-17-2013, 12:07 PM

Facebook is trying to make it so that people's post can be shared by others which I think is just stupid, you can try updating the privacy settings and if your posting from a phone on the right hand corner at the very bottom there is a little arrow that points up, click on that and make sure that your status is set to friends only! Good luck! Smile
07-17-2013, 12:11 PM

It's very difficult to secure networks. Facebbok seems to making a lot of changes to the privacy settings which are not good for people. No privacy with it aymore.
07-17-2013, 12:16 PM

Facebook making many changes to the privacy settings which are not safe for people.........thats why fb not secure nowadays !!
07-17-2013, 12:27 PM

Did you Report this to Facebook Because it Sounds Like There are Some Errors With Facebook Since you Set it to Friends Only and Its Being Displayed to the Public Instead Please Contact Facebook at the Help Center and Report the Problem to them