This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stranger can see my texts on iMessage?
07-17-2013, 02:38 PM
Stranger can see my texts on iMessage?
This stranger Texted me and apparently he can like see half my conversation with my friend unintentionally? Help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2013, 02:48 PM

It may be fake. But as a precaution becareful what you text

Ads

07-17-2013, 02:58 PM

This really should not be possible. When you text someone, you are sending a message directly from you to them. No one should be reading it in between. You may have accidentally added someone into a group conversation, or your friend on the receiving end could have shown the conversation to someone. But other than these little things, there should be no reason this is possible.

Just be careful and watch who you're sending your messages to.
07-17-2013, 03:01 PM

Most likely just a hoax, but there is actually a way.
If one person has imessage on their phone, and another person (on an ipod or ipad, wouldn't work with a second iphone) used their number and/or apple account via email address, they could potentially see all the messages you've sent since them joining. If possible, i suggest you change the password to your apple account, deactivate imessage then reactivate. That should stop them seeing anything you send.