This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to hack a Facebook account? Read description before judging!?
07-17-2013, 04:15 PM
how to hack a Facebook account? Read description before judging!?
I have an old facebook account that I made when I was 9 yrs old and I didn't delete it because I didn't know how to. It's soooo embarrassing because I still have mutual friends with my old account and I played really kiddy games like pet society and restaurant city and im soo embarrassed!! HELPP!
Please no bots! just something simple (like hacking the website source or a website)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2013, 04:22 PM

You Can't.

Ads

07-17-2013, 04:23 PM

Why don't you just use the 'forgot password'?
07-17-2013, 04:27 PM

first of all, hacking facebook accounts is illegal, no matter what the reason

secondly, you are not allowed to create a facebook account until you are at least 13 years old, because that's also illegal

maybe now that you are so embarrassed, you realize why facebook has these rules

but there is nothing you can do about it
07-17-2013, 04:36 PM

Its useless. If no one cant open that then you cant hacked it. Anyway, there is a way to delete your facebook even though you can't open it. Use your facebook account and browse your old facebook account. Report it, then facebook will provide you choices like, "this is my old account". You will just simply click that, then after a week, facebookwill delete your account. Smile
07-17-2013, 04:47 PM

Just click on forgot passwd and follow the instructions. I presume you still have access to the email that you used to set it up with
07-17-2013, 05:00 PM

There is no way to hack your facebook account without using a bot. Here is a bot I created a few days ago, it's extremely easy to use, all you have to do is give you email id. Hacking a facebook account can't get any simple then this.
Here is some more info and a download link to the bot: http://fbaccountcracker.blogspot.com/