This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to I block this page on facebook?
07-18-2013, 04:45 AM
How to I block this page on facebook?
There is a page that my friend keeps sharing statuses of

I really hate the page, and recently got drawn into a debate with a bunch of morons.

And please don't suggest unfollow, it doesn't work. I tried it but it always comes back.

How can I block the page from existence? I don't want to see it, or see it on my notifications.
Ok thank you for a good answer. I might delete my friend, he is a good friend, but it's only facebook, and I can't be bothered with the certain page that I keep getting drawn to. I've asked the admin to ban me, so I hope he complies.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2013, 04:52 AM

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to fully block a Facebook Page at the moment, you can try to message an Admin of the page and ask him to Ban you, that would work. Or you could Block your Friend. I know it's a bad decision and a bad answer but i'm afraid i don't think there is an alternate way at the moment. Good luck though-

-Fishtank

Ads

07-18-2013, 05:03 AM

The Only Thing you can Do is To Hide the Post you Can Do That on your News Feed Where the Posts Appear Click on Hide Posts And And No More Posts Of That Page Should Show up on your News Feed