This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
when a person you are searching for suddenly appears on facebook search does it mean anything?
07-18-2013, 05:14 AM
when a person you are searching for suddenly appears on facebook search does it mean anything?
Guys i really like a girl and I think she likes me too. So one day i decided to find her on Facebook, i right down the first two letters of her name and she appears the first one.But there about one Thousand results of the same name. but there are some letters switched like an i instead of an e between the results. her name wouldn't be the first if in alphabetical order. i hope you are getting what i am pointing out! does this mean anything like has she searched for me and found me but didnt send a friend request. I have never searched for her it was the first time. i even tried finding other girls in my school and some are my classmates but their name popped up as the 50th result.
Please tell me if this means anything or if facebook just reads minds
we don;t have anything in common written on facebook i have moved here only a month ago and haven't updated my facebook also i know because i have checked
how do you know if someone has looked for you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2013, 05:20 AM

all it means is that you two have mutual friends, or other things in common, like a school you both went to, or a city you both live in... that's all it means

there is no way to know if someone has looked at you

Ads

07-18-2013, 05:23 AM

This is certainly not the magic. It happens - Suppose you entered your high school name, living town, locality, your friends names in facebook, and if the girl also entered nearly same high school, town, locality, with common friends as you have - then at your search - you can get her name first compared to other ones. No need to panic. Facebook starts sorting by locality, education, Institution attended and mostly suggests opposite gender to send friend's request. In Orkut you can view the list of peoples who have visited your profile but in facebook this is n't there.
07-18-2013, 05:38 AM

There is No Way to Find Out if Someone has Looked For you Or Not When you Pull up There Profile From the Search Area All the Things that Appear Like Mutual Friends Schools Or Interests Are Things that you have in Common