This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my account on Instagram disabled?
07-18-2013, 07:35 AM
Why is my account on Instagram disabled?
Okay I was on Instagram, then next thing you know, it signs out of my account. I go and try to sign back in, but it wouldn't work it said you account has been disabled due to our terms or whatever. I kept trying and trying but it still wouldn't work!!! I don't cyber bully or anything all I have is a One Direction fan page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2013, 07:50 AM

Oh my goodness, the SAME thing happened to me. I think there is something seriously wrong because TONS of people are getting deleted for no reason at all!

Ads

07-18-2013, 08:01 AM

The same thing just happened to me too! I hope this gets fixed, my account was in no way violating the terms of service
07-18-2013, 08:03 AM

It happened to me too!! I emailed them but all i got back was an email acknowledging that they had gotten my email. I hope they fix it soon i'm graduating next week it has literally all my pictures from senior year!! Sad
07-18-2013, 08:09 AM

OMG I swear this happened to me like 2 hours ago!!!!!
07-18-2013, 08:25 AM

whats on the go with Instagram?! my account got disabled randomly 30 minutes ago. i hope they fix this soon!
07-18-2013, 08:26 AM

Same thing happened to me about an hour and a half ago, was scrolling through pictures, all of a sudden was logged out. When I tried to log back in I was notified "my account had been disabled due to terms of service violations." I did not break any terms of service, my content is all original, mostly concert shots, no spamming or anything like that. Went to IG's help center and sent them an email concerning it, got an autoreply that made it sound like I would never get my account back. Not happy, don't want to lose my followers or pictures.

My account is not private, at first was worried someone had somehow sabotaged my account, but seeing it's happening to others as well gives me some hope that IG will recognize an error has occurred and restore our accounts as they were before we lost them. If not I guess I am done with the service, this is pretty ridiculous.

The more people that post here and email them the better I guess.
07-18-2013, 08:33 AM

yeah thats what happened to me. I sent an email to instagram today. It happened to my this morning. I don't know what I have to do and what I have done wrong
07-18-2013, 08:38 AM

the exact same thing happened to me an hour ago, I emailed instagram (support@instagram.com) but I doubt they'll do anything about it, and I just created a new one... Sad I had over 1000 quality pics and a ton of followers and fans.... ridicilious...
07-18-2013, 08:48 AM

Same thing happened to me about an hour ago!! All of my old pictures....gone forever..... There MUST be a way to get it back..