This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Facebook account, can I use the same email?
07-18-2013, 11:48 AM
New Facebook account, can I use the same email?
I want to make a new facebook account,
If I do that thing where it deactivates it for 20 days and deletes will it work if I use the same email for my new account or will it reactivate my old one?
https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account

Basically I've had loads of arguments and I wanna put it all behind me when I start college

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2013, 11:52 AM

i think it'll start a new one Smile

Ads

07-18-2013, 11:55 AM

You don't have to deactivate to use your old email for a new Facebook account. (well If needed then do so) You just have to change your email so your old email can be used for the new one.

Go to your Facebook account > click gear > Account Setting > Click edit in your email > Add another email > select the new email as your primary email for that account then confirm it in your email > Go back to Account setting and then delete your old email (the one you want to use for the new facebook account) then you are done. You can now use your old email to register for a new Facebook.

Good luck!
07-18-2013, 11:56 AM

No it dosent work deactivatin ur facebook...20days dosnt Delete FB.....clean everythin from ur FB & KEEP OFF IT.....Noo there is no way to delete ONES facebook but if u remove everything from ur facebook pictures, app, friendect....SHORE facebook will Delete it, as its not makeing$$$$$$$$$$$$ from advirts ect. peace outWink P.S nope u cant use the same email address as the one ur typein about, there is Yahoo.co.uk, hotmail.co.uk ect u still can use ur info as u did on the one ur on about....Make a new facebook up or 2 just use diffrent yahoo, google, hotmail, Gmail ect Wink))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))