This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you have facebook?
07-19-2013, 12:18 AM
Do you have facebook?
5 Questions:

1.Do you have facebook?
2. How old are you?
3. Why did you never get facebook/delete facebook?
4. What are people's reactions when you tell them you don't have facebook?
5. Are you planning on getting facebook? If yes, why?

And a bonus question (optional):
What are your opinions on facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2013, 12:22 AM

1. No
2. 23
3. Because I have no use for it. Also to because they load your computer with spyware every time you visit a page with a Like button on it whether you're a member or not and try to pass it off as a "service". When a company is willing to do that, its best not to trust them with personal information. In fact, its best to block them.
4. No idea
5. Not now not ever.

Remember when people actually cared about their right to privacy being violated? That was like, what, less than a decade ago. What the hell happened?

Ads

07-19-2013, 12:39 AM

All these are Personal questions

None of your Business
07-19-2013, 12:40 AM

1. Yes ma'am
2. 15
3. I sometime used to deactivate my account because it was interfering on my work but never deleted it.
4. Some people says "Why don't you make an account" some says "Don't you have an internet connection" and some says "This is 2013 were you living under a stone"
5. I already have one.

Bonus question
A. Facebook is a social network where you can chat and have fun with your family but yet Facebook tracks what you do which pages you visit and it is a huge problem but yet I don't know why people are still calm, It is just like living under the fear from your government but if you still feel comfortable, that is how we humans are. I chat with my friends and family and I find and help strangers too on the subject of programming.