This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to live without Facebook?
07-19-2013, 01:05 AM
How to live without Facebook?
I have deactivated my account but everytime I go on my PC or my phone its still the first place I go out of habit Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2013, 01:16 AM

Delete it from your phone and look for other interesting stuff you prefer and stick to it. Or you could just delete your account.

Ads

07-19-2013, 01:28 AM

Go start playing some online games. I'm telling you they are really good and once you start its just like the addiction towards facebook! Or go out start meeting friends! There's a life without facebook Smile
07-19-2013, 01:43 AM

Hello
I was like you two days ago xD lol I desactiveted my count too, And pray for not use facebook the next three mounths, we have to be the best on our lives we need time to focus on other activities that can become us the world kings, so please don't waste time you are too special to waste your time on social network
07-19-2013, 01:50 AM

Get your news from a news aggregator. Talk to your friends on your phone or in person. Spend time away from your devices. It's easy.
07-19-2013, 01:55 AM

Delete the account and go outside .Enjoy the freedom. Watch movies .You can read books also . books will boost your IQ .Play some outdoor games .Spend time with your family members .Go for a trip .Play indoor games or computer games .Brows other interesting or educational websites.You can do many other things without facebook .