This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
in domestic social get togethers, ladies talk abt recipies and men talk abt stock market?
10-12-2012, 04:55 PM
in domestic social get togethers, ladies talk abt recipies and men talk abt stock market?
i hate this................... how to change this culture ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 05:03 PM

haha, dont worry, it wont stay like this forever. if u really wanna change sumthin, u can start with changing urself first....

Ads

Geez... your friends sound really boring! If you want to change this, STOP going! I'm sure there are a million things you'd rather be doing anyway.

dont worry Smile

90% of the those ladies dont know how to cook and 90% of men dont have a clue on stock markets, but they still talk. Its like they dont want to be left behind in the social scene and be labeled as dumb. Solution: Stop going to such get togethers.

There are many cultures about, you're probably better off moving cultures to a different circle of friends! I've been to a few gatherings like this and I simply do not hang out with such people as regularly. I prefer hanging out with people who talk together without the gender separation!