This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Instagram Account Has Been Disabled?
07-19-2013, 07:15 PM
My Instagram Account Has Been Disabled?
A couple of days ago, I was on my instagram, and noticed lots of photos on my feed of people I never followed before. Went to my page and saw I was following 10+ new people. I unfollowed them and changed my account password. A few hours later, when launching the app, I was asked for my password. I entered the new password, and got the message stating "Your account has been disabled due to terms of service violations: http://instagram.com/legal/terms/ ". I saw this being posted by several people about a month ago, and it turns out it was just a glitch that was solved. I've never put my account on any websites to gain more followers and I never broke any of the guidelines. My questions are:

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Is there a way I can go about fixing this?
Any other information you can provide would be great.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2013, 07:30 PM

Ive heard about that as well.Theres not much a user can do on this side.Personally I would contact Instagram probably by email maybe.Then telling them even to look at what Ip adress accessed the site.Theres really nothing you can do in this situation.I dont believe its going to fix itself.Thats just a guess but I hope my information helped you Smile

Ads

07-19-2013, 07:37 PM

No I dont really have any info on this particular problem. However the same thing happened to me, but I was the one that violated the terms of service. So thats why its hard to give you an answer, becausr you say you didn't violate the terms of service. I do believe if your account is deleted it is absolutely no way tp get it back,. !