This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I hide ALL of my activity from certain friends on facebook?/?
07-19-2013, 10:26 PM
Can I hide ALL of my activity from certain friends on facebook?/?
I dont want to block them, just dont want them to see what I like, comment, post FROM NOW ON. So I want them to be able to see everything ive done TIL NOW, and nothing I do FROM NOW ON. & I dont wanna add them to 'restricted' coz then they wouldnt be able to see ANYTHING (as I dont make anything public) and they would know. Is there a way to do this?
Take an English course.
Actually, I'm just checking if someone else has done something like this to me Smile but if it's no option then I guess everything's fine!
very helpful. *sarcasm*

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2013, 10:34 PM

u just don't block them but instead of that just "unfriend" them by clicking unfriend on their profile page. they could not be able to know that u have just removed them from your friend list. They will not be able to know anything about u. Just do this

Ads

07-19-2013, 10:46 PM

no, the restricted list is the closest thing to what you want, but as you apparently already know, they wouldnt be able to see your past posts either then

there is no option for what you want to do

why do you have those people as friends if you dont want them seeing what you are doing in the first place? it makes no sense
07-19-2013, 10:54 PM

Sure. Close your facebook page and stop updating it. That will keep your private life private.

Otherwise it's pretty much guaranteed that SOMEONE will get in and see something you don't want them to.