This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can you make money off of youtube/ can u make money off of twitter?
07-20-2013, 04:53 AM
can you make money off of youtube/ can u make money off of twitter?
like my last question " can you make money off of yahoo anwsers"
i have a question about why people make videos or want followers

question about mula on youtube:

i wanna know if you can make money off of youtube cuz if u can't why do people do it? does having subscribers affect anything? i know likes get u to the front page of youtube but is that it? do views give ya mula?

how does it work if u can make mula off of it?

Question about mula on twitter:

why do people compete to get more followers or sumthing?
do you get mula for ever person that follows you?

if you can make money off of this, how does it work?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2013, 04:54 AM

Money can be made from youtube by becoming a youtube partner. You sign up with google adsence and link it with your youtube account. However it takes a lot of subscribers and a lot of views to make anything over 10 bucks. I have had a youtube account for quite a few years now but it has a small amount of views and subscribers. I do many different videos of different subjects such as Airsofting, Cinema 4D creations, general larking about and soon as I have a PVR, Xbox gaming, and when I have a new PC, maybe PC gaming. I have about 6000 channel views and 20 subscribers. I have only made 50p since becoming a YT partner.

As for twitter, the competition for more followers is just a social thing. You cant make money from social networking sites unless its a blog. Again using google adsence to do it.

Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/fireballuke

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply