This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I contact Facebook about my page getting deleted?
07-20-2013, 08:00 AM
How can I contact Facebook about my page getting deleted?
I made a page for an upcoming movie a while back and I just found a email telling me that it's been deleted because someone who proved they had authority over the movie contacted Facebook and had my page deleted. Which seems really unfair since there is so many Facebook pages for the movie already that's getting away with putting the same stuff on their page that I've been putting on mine. I have even posted several times (including over top of each photo album) that I did not own anything and if anybody had a problem with whatever I was putting on my page then they could contact me and I would take it off. I put so much work into it for it to just be deleted while so many other pages claiming to be celebrities and owning movies can keep going. Is there any way I can contact Facebook and save my page? thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2013, 08:13 AM

You can email facebook support,but you are not going to get them to restore a page that someone proved you did not have rights to the subject.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply