This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I post this picture on Facebook?
07-20-2013, 09:14 AM
Should I post this picture on Facebook?
Ok, I took a REALLY cute picture with me and my puppy. He is really small and when I'm sitting down on the couch he likes to get up on my shoulder and sleep. Problem is when I took the picture I forgot I had a band-aid on my face (bug bite)! I was really upset, but then I put a filter on it which pretty much made it so I couldn't see the band-aid and then I put another filter on that one to make it less black and white. I REALLY want to post it on Facebook, but I think it looks a little white washed. You can still see my facial features so it isn't too bad. I'm just afraid to post it, because when people white wash their pictures people usually say it's because they're ugly. I was just trying to cover up the fact I had a band-aid on my cheek! Sad

So should I post the picture? I've tried getting him to do the same thing in another picture, but I just can't do it, believe me lol.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2013, 09:21 AM

Listen. You have a band-aid on your cheek, its not a big deal. Jus at post the actual pic you took and upload it. I'm sure you look fineSmile and if people make fun of you for the band-aid. Un- friend them or block them if you wantSmile hope this helps!Smile

Ads

07-20-2013, 09:34 AM

U no wat I think everybody's beautiful in there own way<3 so u look beautiful just the way u r so it's ur choice if u want to post it or not!?!?!?!?!?!?!Wink))<3
07-20-2013, 09:50 AM

No, don't post it. You should really try removing that band-aid so it doesn't look edited. Keep trying. If it's too hard. Watch some turtorials on youtube on how to do it. Good luck.
07-20-2013, 10:01 AM

You can also post your Every photo on Facebook. Facebook is very genuine and trusted website and this is a social Networking Website where many person meet and do chat with each-other. If you upload Photos then your friends give you likes and comments. Its very popular and very entertaining website and you should have to enjoy here with your friends.
07-20-2013, 10:06 AM

Yes, post the picture.