This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook: Is there a way you can stop a person from seeing your likes?
07-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Facebook: Is there a way you can stop a person from seeing your likes?
I know everyone's page is a little different. On the right hand side of my page is an activity panel that lets friends see if you like something or comment on a page. Is there any way I can stop a certain person from seeing my likes and comments?

I've got her excluded from my posts by posting to Friends with the Exception of Person X. She is annoying and follows me around on FB everywhere I go....even to pages she doesn't like. She pretends to like the same music I like, and she always comments right after I make a comment on something. Who does this?? She needs to get a life and get off my coat tails. Sorry for the rant. I can't delete her because we did become sort-of-friends liking one band together and have had text conversations about said band. We visit this bands page a lot and if I delete her and she sees me commenting I won't be able to enjoy my FB time.
I blocked a person once, and it removes them from your friends list, so it's just the same as deleting them. Thanks anyways.
No, I don't care if she sees what pages I like. I don't want her to see comments I like or posts I make a another FB page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2013, 01:49 PM

You can block them but I don't think that's what your going for.

Ads

07-20-2013, 01:51 PM

It's easy! On your profile you can see your friends, what pages you like or what places you have been. For her or anybody not to see it go scroll on your page and hit the x button on like pages and it'll be automatically hidden to everyone.
Hope it helps.