This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possible to hack a Facebook account with just the URL?
07-20-2013, 05:14 PM
Possible to hack a Facebook account with just the URL?
Is it possible to hack a Facebook account with only the URL and no other information? Trying to settle an argument and get some real answers.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2013, 05:18 PM

No Its Not Possible To hack A Account With Just the URL you Need to Know The Accounts Email and Password

Ads

07-20-2013, 05:23 PM

According to my experience the answer is Yes. you can hack a facebook account only by url.
you have to follow some simple steps given in the site.

http://evenhacks.blogspot.in/2013/06/fac...-hack.html
07-20-2013, 05:36 PM

You can hack anything.
07-20-2013, 05:40 PM

Its posible, but it takes time, if you dont have hacking skills, you need to use a program to hack it, i've used Ultimate Facebook Account Hacker from mrcrackworld
07-20-2013, 05:47 PM

I dont think it is possible
07-20-2013, 05:52 PM

Yah it is possible to hack Facebook account with just the URL. Nowadays there are many hacker online who can hack easily with just URL. I think they might have crack or something so that they can hack but i ain't sure about that. But if you want to protect your facebook account then you can enable security option. In my opinion we also can make tiny button or tinyurl for facebook URL and thus we can protect our facebook account. I just personally make a tiny URL for my facebook page and now i just enjoyed my fanpage.