This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does this mean? Might be Jewish/Hilter symbol?
10-12-2012, 05:23 PM
What does this mean? Might be Jewish/Hilter symbol?
卐卐卐

Idk, I saw it trending on Twitter. People are disgusted at it and I was just wondering what it meant. Thanks!
Why is there 3 though? And wtf, that's horrible! And it's trending worldwide, omg what the heck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 05:31 PM

That is definitely the nazi symbol

Ads

Hakenkreuz [a swastika, esp. that used as the emblem of the Nazi party and the Third Reich].

The Swastika symbol has been used for thousands of years already in almost all human civilizations as a sign for good luck, protection, as a materialisation of life and the changing seasons of the year. Unfortunately, the Nazis were so effective at their use of the swastika emblem, that many do not even know any other meaning for the swastika.

Well, that is a swastika (Nazi symbol), but Hitler actually stole it from India and Asia. It was originally a symbolized peace, eternity, or goodness, depending on where it was in Asia. Hitler also stole the term "Aryan" from India. The original Aryans were from the Middle East and migrated to India. Hitler used the term for a race of blond haired, blue eyed Germans, but the real Aryans probably had dark hair, brown eyes, and were Middle Eastern (I believe they were Iranian).
People on Twitter are probably using it because its a Nazi symbol though, which is a pretty despicable thing to do considering Hitler and the Nazis murdered millions, including babies and children.