This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there social engineering behind the media selling us vampire popularity?
10-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Is there social engineering behind the media selling us vampire popularity?
like our Zionist controllers are using vampires in the media to displace social unrest and anger against them onto a cultural adolescent fiction that they are trying to make real by repeating it over and over.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 05:39 PM

Yes.

But now that you have realized as much, your life may be in danger.

Ads

Is this meant to be satire? I honestly can't tell.

Kinda conspiracy theory-ish...which I'm not a fan of. And the whole "Zionist" thing is a bit much. But I do think that the media revels in the opportunity to create false icons...and then break them down. They want to establish a "cult of personality" with numerous political figures. And along with your question...they spend more time focusing on insignificant drivel (i.e Paris Hilton and Brittany Spears) than they do on actual newsworthy issues. But money talks. As long as it "sells" and there is a market for it, they will continue to do it.

Early Vampire stories and myths modeled vampires on jews in europe, so naturally now that the jews control the media, they want to twist that and make vampires into a hip and cool thing.

Right. I thought the same thing about Smurfs in the 80's. I never did like their commune like living arrangement or tones of monarchy. Who elected Papa Smurf to lead? What kind of lessons were they teaching our kids? And now this vampire crap is here, brainwashing the masses.

The end is near I tell you.