This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean if there's another guy in her Facebook profile pic?
07-21-2013, 09:34 AM
What does it mean if there's another guy in her Facebook profile pic?
There's this girl, who I'm not friends with, and she changed her profile picture to her and my bf. It's a pic of him leaning in and her doing a stupid kiss face to the camera not him. It looks like it was taken in class. I know I shouldn't be overly worried but I'm weird. Plus this girl is known to have many guy friends. What does it mean?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2013, 09:39 AM

She's probably just being flirty. If your boyfriend is a nice guy and cares about you, you shouldn't need to worry about it.

Ads

07-21-2013, 09:46 AM

it doesnt really mean anything... it depends on too many other things

you should probably just ask her or your boyfriend what it means, people here can only speculate
07-21-2013, 09:53 AM

A girl uses a photo on facebook of her posing with a "kissy face" with another girl's boyfriend. She knows she can get into trouble. She's clearly into him. Plus, it may be a message or a threat to you. Now how did I came to this conclusion? She could have chosen ANY facial expression on that photo but yet she chooses to use a stupid "kissy face" She could have chosen ANY guy from all her guy friends but yet she choose your boyfriend. Coincidence? Would a girl make a kissy face with a guy she doesn't like? With the high school nerd? No. A person's body language can say a thousand words and so can a photo.
07-21-2013, 10:05 AM

First of all, it's called "duck face" and it's some ridiculous thing that girls think makes them look cute. FAIL!

Now...ask your boyfriend what this means. Of course, you will then have to answer his questions on why you were checking out this other chick's FB page if you're not friends with her.