This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Annoyed,annoyed,annoyed help?
07-21-2013, 11:43 AM
Annoyed,annoyed,annoyed help?
Ok, is it just me? Or does anyone else get annoyed when people (no matter who it is) writes comments on you posts on Facebook,pics or statuses..like,why can't they just click "LIKE" and that's it, there's never a time that i can write a status and no have anyone say something,weather the comment is good or bad i still get slightly annoyed,especially if its a very long comment,Oh and I also get really annoyed when get inbox messages or peoples trying to chat with me,I just wanna play me facebook games,geez!!!.. I'm okay with someone just clicking "LIKE" and that's it, no need for them to make a whole long conversation my stats,lol,anyone else get annoyed like me?? or anyone know why this might annoy me so much?..thanks!
..its also so strange ,in times when i am looking for a comment or and answer (like for instance right now) NOBODY ANSWERS MESad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2013, 11:46 AM

look facebook is created to keep in touch with friends,family all people who you love.
all this with comment on post,like,add photo....
i know thar facebook after few time can become so annoying and boring but the only solition for you is to make a new profile and not add anyone. so nobody connect with you.facebook is made of pleausure to be together. hope this answer isn't too much long to annoying you Smile

Ads

07-21-2013, 11:56 AM

I understand exactly how you feel. I get annoyed when i post bad news and get notified that so and so likes it. Did they read the post properly or just glad that it happened to me not them.? Anyway you can turn off people commenting on your posts in your settings. Be cool and stay calm. Smile