This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
do I stay on facebook or go?
07-21-2013, 04:54 PM
do I stay on facebook or go?
I'm going through a rough time right now, my bf and I are not really speaking he told me he wants some space but I'm expecting his baby and finding it tough seeing all of our photos on Facebook. We are still together on there but I haven't spoken to him in over a week. He sent a brief reply to a message on their. Meanwhile I'm having problems with someone else on there, do I stick it out and remain on there or come off it for a bit? Feel like I'm obsessed with checking it and his profile. Or does it look bad on me that I can't handle being on it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2013, 05:03 PM

Just don't go on it for a while. It can really mess with your head.

Ads

07-21-2013, 05:18 PM

Come off it for a while it wil do you good , will stop the temptation of looking at his profile
07-21-2013, 05:20 PM

It's normal that you feel the need to check your account to look at his updates and whether he messaged you or not. I suggest you don't deactivate, and that will make him (and maybe others) get a false message about why you would deactivate. I think you should just not go on facebook, while still having your account. Download the app on your phone though, so you can get all the notifications and messages when they come, without you having to check. Challenge yourself to staying off of facebook for a few days giving him AND you your space, then try talking to him (on the phone, or a date works best). Don't continue not talking for too long though. I hope this helps
07-21-2013, 05:34 PM

It's best not to use it for a while, you have more important things going on in your life without worrying about facebook. Good luck.
07-21-2013, 05:48 PM

Leave ur bf alone for a while. He needs space beccause hes going to be a father. He needs to think about what changes he needs to make in his life to be an awesome parent. He isnt ignoring u b/c he doesnt like u, he needs time to GROW UP.