This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tips on how to promote websites?
10-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Tips on how to promote websites?
Hi there

Does anyone have any good tips to promote websites?

We are a small marketing company offering marketing solution to small businesses and starters.

our website is http://www.na2media.nl

Currently we already provide the following website promotion services but we are looking for more:

Social media marketing: We optimise sites like facebook and twitter for companies, any tips here?
SEO
Getting the websites on small and large directories
Online advertising like banners etc.

Thank you in advance!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 05:57 PM

1) Go to internet explorer.
2) Type http://www.blogger.com/. Page will be displayed then login.
3) Click the button view blog. You will see your web pages.
4) In the upper most you will see your blog address. eg:http://www.loversdiary.co.cc/copy the address.
5) Choose the title and copy.
6) Again open Promotionaltools.co.cc in another page.
7) Click the Seo.The Seo services will be displayed below.
8) For each and every services right click and open in new tab/window.
9) The page will be displayed below.You will see the Url and comments. Place your blog address in the url and blog your title in the comment.
10) Click the button submit.Then you will see the word Thank you for finishing or submitting the site.
11) Then cancel the page.
12) You have to do each and every from the Seo, Ping, PR4, PR3, 75 etc.You have to do daily.

Ads

Nice website man!

Are you interested in online project like facebook? I have plan but it needs a lot of money, its even bigger than facebook and focus on facebook's weaknesses. Its not totally a social network but some of its features are social ones. If interested for a chat you can email me to [metaljuice at gmail]

I use facebook every i know does.

Take the advantage of using Social Media!

Social Media Marketing (SMM) is more of an off-page interaction and it's easy to increase trafiic to your blog/website..For instance, you own a website, for your site to rank good in a search engine (Google, specifically) you need to source relevant contents with your niche/keywords and share them with potential customers every day via different social media sites (such as Facebook and Twitter). This contents may get the attention of the readers and will eventually share to others, thus further generating links and bound to increase page rank.

if you want to promote your website then you have to do some seo work .

Search engine submission is the first tip to promote your website. This part is one of the most crucial steps for any newly launched website

The next tip to promote your website is to use the various social networking sites to build and maintain relationships with your friends list

The last tip to promote your website is to write articles. Now, you might be asking, "how in the heck could articles help my website?" Well first of all, writing articles can help you make a name for yourself online, and also helps to generate lots of quality traffic to your site. All you really need to do is pick a topic that you know about, write about it, and then submit it to article directory sites

As I'm sure you're probably aware, that is a very open question.

E-Mail marketing, press release distribution, video marketing, display advertising, affiliate marketing, news optimization and distribution (Google News, Yahoo! news etc), local optimization, image optimization, product optimization...obviously a lot of these fall within the bracket of universal or blended search.

In terms of obtaining results from SEO, focus on developing quality content, making the site accessible to search engines (and users) and build authoritative links from a wide range of different domains/sources.

That's a simplified overview, but when it's done right it works like a charm.