This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend created a fake Facebook profile, what should I do?
07-22-2013, 09:45 AM
My friend created a fake Facebook profile, what should I do?
I have been friends with this girl for quite some time and I just recently found out that she is bisexual. We were texting once and she told me she was texting her ex, Elijah. A few weeks later I got a friend request from someone named Elijah on facebook, and my friend made a status telling everyone to add him. Elijah only has 17 friends, and most of the time he only interacts with my friend. He tagged her in a status that said "Are we together or not??!" I know it's a fake profile because she is only 14 and the guy in the picture looks as if he's 18 or 19. He also only has one picture that I have seen on tumblr countless times. I want to confront her, but I know she will deny it. I don't want her to be mad at me. She just broke up with her girlfriend and "Elijah" is friends with her. Do you think she made the profile to mess with her ex? Why do you think she would do this? Should I confront her? What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2013, 09:52 AM

Just Leave Her Be And Mind Your Own Business

Ads

07-22-2013, 10:03 AM

isn't putting your whole life on the web great ! - took me 1 day to kill my account - to much trash and lies for me
07-22-2013, 10:06 AM

just ignore it.
07-22-2013, 10:13 AM

well you cant sit around and do nothingTongue i would make sure beyond doubt that it is fake and then just confront her. assure her that you'll understand whatever reason she has for doing this and your still her friend but also advise her to stop deceiving ppl and that its wrong. also if you dont do something then more and more ppl will notice its fake and itll only get worse>.<
07-22-2013, 10:18 AM

Don't enter their business until requested.