This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Someone made a fake facebook profile of me?
07-22-2013, 11:42 PM
Someone made a fake facebook profile of me?
How can I delete it someone made a fake profile of me and another one of a fake name she uses to message people. She started messaging me and I blocked her, but now I'm guessing is the same person, made a fake profile of me and she's been messaging my friend and talking things about me. I want to delete it. And isn't that stealing identity? And isn't that also illegal? Can they go to jail for that? lol. Its just really been bothering and hurting me and I want it to stop.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2013, 11:58 PM

Report them. Thats really the only thing that you can do.

Ads

07-23-2013, 12:12 AM

You can report it. Click on the asterisk (underneath the cover photo, on the right), and click "Report/Block".
07-23-2013, 12:17 AM

Report her to facebook and block her.
07-23-2013, 12:22 AM

Is she pretending to be you than yes it is identity theft and she can do jail time my friend did once as a joke but, the person didnt think it was funny he got a warining but he could have got in big trouble.Tell on her or tell her so she will stop
07-23-2013, 12:32 AM

Report her and block her and have all your friends to too so facebook notices it faster. Or send an email to facebook filing a complaint.

Hope this helps. Smile
07-23-2013, 12:44 AM

just go straight up and talk to the person who made the fake profile of you and say hey this is not funny please delete the fake account of me. and if they dont just say that you will report them and its illegal
07-23-2013, 12:46 AM

you can should report them & block. Because they are not good people for you. They want to your problem. So, get the attentive for you.

thanks