This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to know if someone you're not friends with blocked you on Facebook?
07-23-2013, 04:45 AM
How to know if someone you're not friends with blocked you on Facebook?
So... there's a person in Facebook that I'm not friends with but I've been wanting to add them for a while. I've just been scared. I've creeped on them before ( haha) when I recently went to the page, I got an error message. Saying the page doesn't exist. I'm able to view it form another persons Facebook but not mine. So is it possible to block someone you're not friends with? PLZ help ASAP.
Sorry, this page is not available. The link you followed may be broken, Or the page may have been removed.
I can still search them and it says we have a mutual friend. I just can't view anything, but I can if I'm on someone Estes who also has a mutual friend.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2013, 04:50 AM

Yes it is possible for someone who you're not friends with to block you. They can just simply just go to your profile and on the drop down menu they can select the report/block button. Facebook will let you know the next time that you log into your profile that you have been blocked. But it will never reveal who blocked you.

Ads

07-23-2013, 05:05 AM

Sorry to say this but: You were BLOCKED.

Dont want to put you down or anything, Is it possible some one else blocked you!?
you will not be able to message/view anything, and if you know the mutual friends you will see a blank photo on one of there friends if you are blocked.