This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Twitter better than Facebook?
07-23-2013, 09:30 AM
Is Twitter better than Facebook?
I don't really like Facebook, can you use Twitter to be in touch with your friends and Facebook friends. Is Twitter more public or are they both basically the same thing. What is Twitter's privacy like, I heard you can't delete your History Tweets or something like that.

Anyways If your a user it will be cool to know.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2013, 09:42 AM

no twitter has more people putting random things

Ads

07-23-2013, 09:57 AM

You can delete your tweets and the privacy is good depending If you protect your tweets or not if you do then only your followers aka the people you want to see your tweets can see them which I LOVE Twitter more than Facebook Smile hope this helps!!!
07-23-2013, 09:58 AM

both are important.
07-23-2013, 10:11 AM

It depends if you are one of those people who likes to scroll down their wall and look at what people have posted. If you are and you follow the right people, twitter could be very fun for you. If you aren't and prefer messaging and IM chat then I would say no.
07-23-2013, 10:16 AM

Twitter is better if build communities , facebook is more for your close friends.. its about whats better for you.